After years of being in ‘Requires Improvement’, we are proud to announce that Ofsted has now graded us as a GOOD school. Our school has undergone many positive changes and we are pleased that it has been recognised. Ofsted said:
- ‘High expectations for the academic success of all pupils are at the heart of every decision the school makes’.
- ‘Pupils are encourage to be proud of their cultural heritage, and to respect everyone and to treat them equally’.
- ‘The school has an ambitious curriculum for all pupils’
- ‘Staff use adapted teaching strategies and resources to help pupils with SEND to access the same curriculum as their peers’.
- ‘Leaders have created a strong sense of teamwork in the school. Staff feel well supported and valued in their roles.’
We want to thank the staff, pupils and parents for supporting us over the years. We are eternally grateful!